2007/03/13

Missouri On The NAU

It's been a long time since I'd talked about this. Really, I think I've explained my position on it fairly well... That being, it's a terrible idea, but I'm not buying into the idea that the government is stealthily trying to pull it over on us.

That said, plenty of people disagree, and some of those people happen to reside in the Missouri House and Senate, amongst other places. I have to say, I do like the idea of nipping the whole thing in the bud, which is what the resolutions which have been introduced intend to do.

Text of Missouri SCR15

PDF of HCR0033I

(SCR and HCR are the acronyms for Senate Concurrent Resolution and House Concurrent Resolution, unless I miss my guess.)

Other states are getting in on this as well. You can find links to their various resolutions at the bottom of this article on WND.

No comments: